You can rest assured that the team at Amuri Villas take the safety of our guests, our staff and our community as a top priority. We want every guest to feel safe and confident when staying with us.
We are already committed to a high standard Health & Safety policy. However, Amuri Villas has now further increased its health and safety measures in response to the COVID-19 situation, to enable guests who stay with us to know their health, safety and comfort are at the top of our list.
When each guest vacates a villa, we:
- Steam sanitise each room
- Completely strip all bedding and remake with triple sheeting
- Undertake extra anti-bacterial cleaning
- Have a 24 hour lock out for each villa
- After each guest vacates, we will thoroughly steam sanitise each room
- All bedding, including mattress protectors, will be stripped completely, and beds remade using triple sheeting.
- Extra anti-bacterial cleaning will be undertaken with diligent cleaning of door handles, light switches, all hard surfaces etc.
- The villa will be well ventilated and will not be re-let for 24 hours.
- Hand-sanitiser will be available in both villas.
Remaining Responsive to the Unfolding Situation
Our team are meeting weekly during the COVID-19 pandemic and reviewing all policies and procedures, allowing our response to the situation to evolve accordingly.
As Qualmark 4 Star Plus & Enviro Silver hosts at our sister property Fairley Motor Lodge, we have been hosting guests in Napier for 16 years and are keeping abreast of best practice at both our properties.
Do you have ideas for how we could improve even further?
If so, please let us know by contacting us – your ideas are valuable as we all work through this together.
Jane & Hugh Gordon
Owners & Hosts – Amuri Villas